This category is for the newsletter posts – as these are automatically emailed out to mailing list subscribers, it should only be used for important announcements and updates.
Registration Night is Tuesday 26th February 2019 at Abingdon Conservative Club 8-9.30pm
Competition forms can be returned on Registration Night (preferably) or to the committee by 1 April 2019.
The following roles need to be filled:-
- Chairman (Mr. J. Barguss standing down)
- Vice Chairman
- League Secretary (Mr. P.Stone standing down)
- Dolly Recorder
- Competition Secretary
- Committee members
We will also need some support for the website with the League Secretary standing down so if you know either a student or professional that is willing give some time to add this to their CV please let us know – they need to be familiar with or want to learn WordPress, PHP, MySQL to help the site develop.
- Motions for the meeting must be submitted in writing 14 days in advance i.e. by 14th January.
- This can be done by email to Secretary or Chairman @ AbingdonAuntSally.com.
- Proposers for motions should attend the AGM.
- Voting at the AGM is one team one vote.
Previous minutes are available here.