As a result of the government advice issued yesterday the committee have met and discussed options available to us, it has been decided to delay the start of this seasons league and competitions until further notice in the interests of all of our players.
The committee will keep this decision under review and if government advice changes we will endeavour to facilitate some play this year, one option we have discussed is to play fixtures from the 8th July which would mean teams only playing one match each and fit in as many competitions as possible. We have planned to review this situation at the end of April and will communicate any plans as soon as we are able.
This situation is beyond any of our control and the first major interruption to our league since inception 60 years ago, we hope that you will accept that in the best interests of us all we had no alternative course of action, when we make final decisions we will keep you all informed, in the meantime stay safe, we want to see you all ready to play again as soon as is humanly possible
Abingdon Aunt Sally Committee