Author Archive | Paul Stone
Registration Night is Tuesday 26th February 2019 at Abingdon Conservative Club 8-9.30pm
Competition forms can be returned on Registration Night (preferably) or to the committee by 1 April 2019.
The following roles need to be filled:-
- Chairman (Mr. J. Barguss standing down)
- Vice Chairman
- League Secretary (Mr. P.Stone standing down)
- Dolly Recorder
- Competition Secretary
- Committee members
We will also need some support for the website with the League Secretary standing down so if you know either a student or professional that is willing give some time to add this to their CV please let us know – they need to be familiar with or want to learn WordPress, PHP, MySQL to help the site develop.
- Motions for the meeting must be submitted in writing 14 days in advance i.e. by 14th January.
- This can be done by email to Secretary or Chairman @ AbingdonAuntSally.com.
- Proposers for motions should attend the AGM.
- Voting at the AGM is one team one vote.
Previous minutes are available here.
The previous Winter League Presentation Night (April) were loaded but a bug prevented their viewing. They have now been reloaded for you to view.
Go to PHOTOs on the menu and take some memory lane trips while you’re there – we have 10 years worth and more in the History section !
If you have any old photos, programmes or clippings that you want to share get in touch with the Committee.
59th Presentation Night is Friday 30th November at Abingdon United FC 7.30 practice/entry, games start at 8pm
Entry by programme on the door at £2.50 each
Singles and Pairs Semi-Finals and Finals
Competition Trophy Presentations
League Section Winner/Runners-up Presentations